We wanted to make you aware of changes in our COVID-19 Safety Measure and Protocols. These protocols were updated recently based on the ever-changing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Masks. Kansas City Actors Theatre is requiring masks to be worn at all times while attending a KCAT performance. With the increased spread of the new variants we believe this will be the best way to keep our patrons and staff healthy during the upcoming performances.
- Proof of Vaccination/Negative Test. Kansas City Actors Theatre no longer requires proof of vaccination or negative test for admittance into the theatre. We strongly encourage everyone who is able, to get vaccinated. If you or a guest does not feel well, please stay home and contact the theatre on the next business day. We would be happy to get your tickets rescheduled.
- Less Paper. To help limit the transmission of COVID-19 through surfaces we will not be administering paper tickets. In addition, we will have the option of either virtual or paper programs. There will be a QR code before you enter the theater which will provide a virtual program on your personal mobile device. Paper programs will still be available through contactless pickup for those who do not wish to use the virtual programs. These paper programs will not be reused as they have been in previous years.
- Blankets. As some of you know the City Stage can get pretty cold, for the Fall and Winter we will no longer be offering blankets for use inside the theater. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own.
- Cleaning. We have added additional cleaning measure to better prevent the spread of COVID-19. Hand sanitizer is available throughout Union Station as well as the City Stage lobby. All high touch surfaces will be cleaned before and after each performance.